We do not make any representations about third party web sites that may be linked to the web site.
In order to provide you with services, answer your enquiries, deal with your requests or improve the services we offer you, we may collect and process the following personal information about you:
- Information, such as your name, email and other contact details (including information that you provide by filling in forms on the web site).
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
How do we use your personal information?
We may use personal information in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the web site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with service information, products or services that you request from us.
- If we do use your personal information in the ways listed in points (a) & (b), we will always give you the opportunity to request that your information not be used for further direct marketing in the future.
- Use personal information held about you to provide you with information about offers, promotions, goods or services, which we believe may be of interest to you
- Share your information with our service providers and other third parties so that they can contact you directly about their offers, promotions, goods or services.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service and remind you of your password and username.